Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Year, New Me!

This year I am ready to take the steps to finally button up some personal goals and get things finished to benefit myself.

First, I want to challenge my crappy way of eating and clean out my diet. I eat a somewhat good diet, usually, but I tend to rely on convenience foods when tired or hungry. I am going to do the Whole30 challenge for a month. It's thirty days of veggies, fruits, and protein. The goal is to change from processed foods that aren't closely related to their natural origins and go to foods that are whole and nutritious. It's not about weight, it's about eating good food and feeling healthy.

Second, I want to finish the house. We have trim and molding that been needing to be put up for ten years. Also there's some minor painting and finishing from the original renovations (10 years ago). It's that farty little stuff that always gets left for last. I would like to finish the house before it's time to start renovating again. I vow that the next house we move to will only require fresh paint to consider it finished. No renovating or rebuilding.

Third, I want to tighten my goat care program to make my goats stronger and healthier. I have had issues with kid growth and maintenance and I would like to do the work to get ahead of the issues this year. No more slacking.

That's the goals for 2015. Happy New Year!

No comments: