Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 15:Halfway There

Halfway through! Today was good. I went to a work meeting at a nearby city. Lunch was included and thankfully it did have some Whole30 options - plain salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots, and a veggie sandwich with roasted veggies (they didn't look or taste marinated or covered in anything off plan), and dill pickles. After the meeting I stopped at Trader Joe's. My purchases were freeze dried banana chips, pumpkin seeds, and Larabars. Yum! Dinner was leftover soup from last night.

I am gearing up for a Super Bowl party. I would like to make chile lime wings from Nom Nom Paleo, roasted brussel sprouts with bacon, and bacon wrapped pineapple, also from Nom Nom. A veggie plate and fruit plate are a given. It should be good!

No comments: