Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 14

Still hanging on to the Whole30. It's going well. I am very used to the plan by now so I really don't feel like I have to cheat or break the rules or quit. I do still get frustrated with the restrictions and the level of thought involved in simply eating but I am enjoying the results so far and that makes up for the frustrations. Also I am terrified of going back to my old habits and weight so I am motivated to stick with it. I want to see what 30 full days has for results. I think I could continue with the plan even after thirty days.

Food I have had lately:

Smoothie with OJ, kale, blueberries, strawberries, banana, flaxseed, and coconut milk (coconut milk makes it soooooo yummy!!).

Raisins and almonds. An apple and an orange.

Leftovers for lunch.

Soap of Hubbard squash, tomatoes, kale, onion, garlic, and bacon. This recipe called for cinnamon and cloves. I was worried that it would be weird but it was great!!!

No comments: