Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 8 - blah

Oh man, I was so over the Whole30 today! I was frustrated with stuff going on so I really wanted quit today and just binge on chips and ice cream. I didn't. Ugh. Dinner was touchy because I was super hungry and not in the mood to spend an hour cooking to make something I didn't really want to eat anyways. I got it done and plowed on through the day. In a stroke of genius I did prep some salmon cakes for tomorrow night from extra baked salmon leftover from tonight. Hopefully tomorrow's dinner goes better. We'll see.

Food today:
Breakfast - Smoothie of OJ, applesauce, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, pumpkin puree, ginger, and flaxseed meal.

Lunch - Salad, sweet potato, two egg quiches with veggies.

Dinner - Salmon baked with mango, peach, avocado salsa, spaghetti squash with coconut milk and spinach.

Snacks - Coffee, roasted almonds, strawberries and blueberries, raisins.

No comments: