Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 3 - 10% Done!

I am rocking out the Whole30 so far. Day 3 is usually my dieting downfall because I get tired of avoiding food I want to eat and frustrated with being hungry with cravings. This time I am focusing on what I can eat, and not what I can't. Also whenever I am craving something, I tell myself it is a mirage and not real. I am feeling better than the first two days because the sugar headaches are stopping. I stocked up on veggies and fruits for the weekend. The key to the Whole30 is not getting caught without a meal planned. I am going out to dinner tomorrow and I have already Googled the menu to make my choices (grilled chicken with peppers and onions, switch out the potato with an organic greens salad).

Food shoved down my gob today:
Breakfast: smoothie, hard boiled egg, black coffee (I actually enjoying black coffee now)

Lunch: chicken from last night, sweet potato chips made two days ago, salad with spinach, pea shoots, avocado, and romaine.

Dinner: coconut chicken curry from OMGPaleo blog, riced cauliflower with lime, cilantro, and scallions with avocado. So good!!!

No comments: