Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 5

So all that stuff about not wanting snacks was BS because I totally was craving snacks yesterday. I was good and didn't break the rules but I did almost rip the cookie out of my husband's hand and gobble it up. I think the problem with snacking is more related to my Sunday afternoon ritual of relaxing by watching TV and pigging out, than actually needing to eat. I should change that ritual to something more productive but it feels so good to laze out after a full work week. Plus I am addicted to cheesy romance novels on my Kindle so most of my Sunday is dedicated to reading with the TV on and not just watching TV. And reading is good for you so that cancels out some of the slothfulness, right?

Stuff I ate:
Breakfast - Smoothie with applesauce, spinach, orange juice, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, pineapple, strawberries, fresh ginger, and ground flaxseed. Black coffee.

Lunch - Leftover "Damn Fine Chicken" and some egg and veggie mini-quiches.

Dinner - Fried cubed steak, roasted sweet potatoes, and sauteed cabbage.

Snacks - Almonds and golden raisins.

No comments: