Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 16

I am feeling discouraged today. The reason is that I don't feel like I am losing very much weight. It doesn't seem fair to work this hard and eat this little and not have amazing results every day. I haven't weighed myself since that is the rule but my clothes are not as loose as they could be. I do know from past experience that I tend to loose a lot of weight the first few days of a diet and then not as much after that. It's like my body catches on to the lowered calorie intake and goes into full famine survival mode and doesn't let me give up anymore fat reserves. Hopefully after thirty days my body will give it up. We'll see...

Food I shoved in my mouth:
Smoothie with applesauce, strawberries, blueberries, OJ, kale, and coconut milk.

Leftover soup layered on top of leftover roasted veggies, with avocado and cilantro.

Pumpkin seeds, banana chips, coffee

Pork chops pan-fried in olive oil, roasted white potatoes (yes, these are Whole30 okay as long as not fried or eaten everyday)

No comments: