Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 2

Well, I haven't quit or killed anyone yet. Today was hard because I woke up with a headache and a clogged ear. Luckily I had an appointment to get my ear flushed out. I felt much better once I could hear again and once I didn't feel lopsided anymore. The sugar withdrawal is tough and giving me cravings. I have a food trigger of 3pm because that is when I am hungry from lunch and also bored. That's typically when I give up a diet. I made it through today just by being swamped at work and by looking forward to the dinner I had planned. Tomorrow will be rough but it gets better after day three.

Food in my face today:
Breakfast- same as yesterday with some flaxseed added to the smoothie.

Lunch- leftover coconut chicken and broccoli with a salad of lettuce, spinach, peppers, pea shoots, and avocados.

Dinner- "Damn fine chicken" from the Nom Nom Paleo blog and roasted green beans. The chicken was really good. The green beans were frozen ones that I rolled.in olive oil and fish sauce and then put in the oven with the chicken. (Tip: if you want to get the smell of fish sauce off your hands, wash them with toothpaste and then soap.,)

No comments: