Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 12

It was the "Day of Me" today. I started with a one hour cross country ski with a neighbor. Then some yummy fajitas and a good smoothie. Then some shopping in the big city with a friend. Then I came home to a crockpot of curried goat ribs. It's super rare that I get time without my kid on weekends. My husband usually works on the weekends so I have all the kid duties. It was a treat to get two times in one day to hang out with someone other than a four year old.

The menu today:
A banana and black coffee while skiing.

Steak fajitas with peppers and onions, avocado, and homemade salsa.

Smoothie of OJ, coconut milk, blueberries, strawberries, kale, and banana.

Black coffee from Starbucks while shopping.

Indian curry goat ribs with roasted carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and onion.

No comments: