Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day... : I've totally lost track!!!

Considering that I posted two Day 17s, it's safe to say I've totally lost track of where I am (or I can't count at all). I'll take it as a good sign that I can no longer tell what day I'm on because that means I am so used to the Whole30 options that I am not desperately counting down to the finish.

Today is Super Bowl day. We traditionally have a party where I dust off all most fatty and nutritionally terrible appetizer recipes. It's typically a smorgasbord of cheesy, sugary, or carb laden greatness. This year will still feature plenty of appetizers but many will be Whole30 approved. I am making chile lime wings from Nom Nom Paleo, bacon wrapped pineapple, bacon fried Brussels sprouts, fresh salsa, fresh veggies, and fresh fruit. Yummy!!

No comments: