Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Life after the Whole 30

I took a vacation from the Whole 30 a few days ago after finishing the first 30 days. I ate King Cake from New Orleans, had whiskey and beer at a party, ate chips, cheese, chocolate, lasagna, bread, beans, and every other off-limits thing I could find. After two days of that, I was ready to go back to the Whole 30 plan. The two days off left me feeling really bloated and grumpy. The off-limits food I ate didn't taste any better than the on-plan stuff I had been eating. I thought my reunion with my friend dairy foods would be like heaven, but it wasn't. It was not as exciting as it could be and left me feeling blah.

Now I am back for another 30 days of the Whole 30. I learned a lot during the first 30 days and I am ready to keep going.

No comments: