Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Bunnies!!

Well, my two "female" rabbits that I purchased a few months ago have let me know that they are both not females! Luckily I did realize it before it was too late. All was going well with both bunnies. They were getting along and loved to snuggle in the same nestbox together. Then one day I noticed some fur out of place and thought they might have had a fight. It turned out that fight was a lover's quarrel! One of the bunnies was a boy and the other was a girl. I quickly separated both of them and waited 30 days to see if something developed from the quarrel. Luckily nothing happened and my girl bunny was not pregnant at the time. After a few weeks of keeping them separated, I decided to breed them and purposefully get some baby bunnies. I put the male in with the female for 5 minutes and then separated them. Thirty days later came four cute little bundles of fur. They are getting big now and here are some pictures of the cute bunnies.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww...they are just too cute! Stopping by to say thank you for visiting/following my blog!