Wednesday, April 30, 2014
The Rules of My Farm
1. Be nice - No fighting with the other animals and no fighting with me. Be friendly and learn that I am a nice person who feeds you and takes care of you.
2. Don't hurt me - NO biting, NO butting, NO injuries, period! Even if it was an accident, don't hurt me. I don't have large livestock due to the fact that they are more likely to hurt me by accident.
3. I will not chase after you - Learn where you live and stay there. If you run away, I will not go looking for you. Stay in your pen. Chronic escapees will end up in the freezer.
4. Be quiet - The rooster crowing in the morning or goats baaing at chore time are okay, but excessive noise after you have been fed and watered will get you kicked off my farm.
5. No prima donnas - I don't mind buying expensive feed and supplements to keep all my animals healthy but I can't afford to treat one animal for chronic ailments or recurring problems.