Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Procrastination!

I really shouldn't procrastinate but I can't help it. I have no reason to put things off, especially considering it has not rained in the last 2 days and it may not rain for another 2 days. I really should be out planting the garden each night and making soap and weeding the garden and sorting the recycling and cleaning the barn and doing fecal sample tests on the goats and walking the dogs and, and, and, etc... I don't know why I am procrastinating. I just seem to not get anything done when I am home in the evenings. Well, other than doing the dishes, doing laundry, doing chores, taking out the garbage, feeding the child and the husband, and tidying up. I really need to do more. Time is a wasting and I need to get on with it! Summer is here! The sun is out and the plants are ready!

Hopefully tonight I can at least get my garden started. We'll see.....

No comments: