Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring is in the air!

Recent weather has been very nice and warm. It was in the 40s this weekend and the snow is melting fast. Of course the change in weather gets me thinking about spring time and new baby animals. Soon my goats will give birth. I have three that are due around April 10th and one that is due around April 24th. All of them look huge with their ever-growing pregnant bellies. I can't wait for the babies to get here!!


There are two new additions to the farm. I got some really cute dwarf rabbits last week. I originally got them for my mom, who breeds dwarf rabbits, but I don't think she'll be able to convince me to give them up anytime soon. Here are some pictures of Bonny and Gem:


Bonny and Gem

Gem


Bonny

1 comment:

Suzy said...

They are such cute bunnies! Just in time for St. Patty's Day. You should dye them green! :)